Thursday, August 28, 2014

Little Update...

The last few weeks have been all about learning more techniques in pyrography and again more practice and more practice. I have now finished two more projects (pictures to follow later).
We have had rain almost daily for the last couple of weeks and the weather is getting colder by the day which makes it the perfect opportunity to play around with crafts. I have come up with a couple of new idea's that I have seen and would like to try so, watch for those at a later date.
With winter coming I guess now is the time to start thinking about doing some holiday crafts. I have lots of things going around in my head the problem is taking them from there and turning them into reality.

I have an exciting trip coming up where I will be checking out materials that are suitable for pyrography as well as material for sewing. Getting the right type of pyrography blanks here has not been easy so I need to look elsewhere.

Yesterday while I was paying bills I thought I wonder if there is a way to turn this job into feeling more like your doing something crafty LOL. Any idea's?  

No comments:

Post a Comment