Friday, April 25, 2014

Coming along...

It's been an exciting week for diy at my house.

The sign that I had done for Sömmerskan's was delivered to them this week. Börje and Birgith, owner's of Sömmerskan loved the sign. It's the suprised look that made my day. It was just a small way to say thank you for all the help with my embroidery machine.

Börje had to show it off next to his new machine :-)

After finishing the sign I started two more burning projects. The first box has a few more new techniques for me. I am very pleased at how it turned out, however I had a desire to try something even more detailed.

 I am pleased with this box

I am so excited about my latest pyrography project!!
Even though I started with woodburning just a couple of months ago, I decided that if I didn’t try even more techniques I wouldn’t know if I could do it. I found a country cottage template with many different details and went for it. This is the end result. 

Latest project.. So proud I am..


No comments:

Post a Comment