Monday, April 7, 2014

New week, new rewards!

It's Monday! It's a new week for a variety of things to do. At the moment I am working on a boy's twin quilt. The top is finished, it's just to put the sandwich together and sew. At the same time I am working on burning (pyrography) a couple of tea boxes that someone has ordered, plus loom knitting another scarf & hat set.
I am really thinking that I should split the day with doing one craft in the morning, one in the afternoon then knitting in the evening.  Within the next few days I will post pics of what I am working on plus what I have learned to do. DIY is a rehabilitation that I highly recomend. Although I am just learning how to do all these things it's very rewarding when a project is finished and looking good. Enjoy your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment